- Perinatal hospice: Online resources for parents and caregivers.
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation: A network of professional photographers that offers remembrance photography free of charge to families who are suffering the loss of a baby.
- AgapeCare: A specialized mortuary that provides funeral needs and bereavement support to families who suffer the loss of a baby family member.
- The MISS Foundation: Provides support for families who have lost a child from any cause.
- Missing GRACE Foundation: Provide resources and support for families that have experienced: pregnancy loss, infant loss, infertility or adoption and to advocate for comprehensive, patient-focused prenatal care.
- St. Joseph Perinatal Comfort Care Program (non-profit): Supports families who are going through a pregnancy with a baby who may die before or soon after birth.
- Forever Footprints: Supports families who have lost a baby in pregnancy or infancy, and sponsors a fundraiser and memorial service in October with the proceeds going towards grief support, local hospitals, and education.
- MEND: Supports families who have suffered the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death by publishing free bi-monthly newsletters, holding two commemorative ceremonies each year, and hosting a variety of support groups.
- Trisomy 18 Foundation: Educates and supports families who have children with trisomy 18.
- Molly Bear Foundation: Supports families raising children with trisomy 18.
- American Baby Cancer Foundation: Raises awareness of baby cancer, provides aid and education for families with children with cancer, and helps fund research for a cure.
- Bereaved Mothers of NYCU Angels: A closed Facebook group for kind and respectful mothers of babies who passed away in the NICU. If you would like to join please request access and watch your “other folders” for an e-mail from Sophie, the administrator. All members are screened to ensure that this is the right fit for everyone.